Projects Exchange Website is a bridge between Companies and Consultant to work on projects together. Company user will be able to post projects while Consultant can apply on specific project based on their interest. After analyzing the submitted applications, company can shortlist any profile and that consultant will get chance to work with company. Company and consultants both need to purchase packages to be a premium member in order to get extra benefits. Admin user is having access to manage any kind of change in the Projects Exchange Website.
- Payment Gateway Integration: In order to purchase packages, user have to make online payment. In this website, we have used stripe payment gateway.
- Package Management: Admin will be able to manage all packages which will include price, timeline, number of jobs a company can post, number of consultant’s full profile a company can view.
- Company Management: Company users will be able to register in website and will be able to purchase packages in order to post jobs.
- Consultant Management: Consultant users will be able to register in website and will be able to purchase packages in order to apply on submitted jobs. Once they will be hired by company, actual project development will be started at their end.
- Projects Management: Admin, Company, Consultant users will be able to manage their projects. Where: Admin will be able to manage all projects. Company can manage only projects, which they have posted.Consultant can manage the projects, for which they got selected from company.
|Platform ||Laravel |
|Programming Language ||PHP |
|Database ||MYSQL |
|Tools ||NetBeans |